yeah, I posted it on the website and then decided I should copy and paste it on my blog to save me some time!! haha! You are welcome to come visit when ever you want!! Aaron and Jayme are coming this weekend to get their puppies and staying Friday night. Other than that... we've got nothin planned! Would be fun!
9 comments:
So, so, so cute! Love it.
looks great! im into it.
ADORABLE haircut! You look so stylish!
I like the hair cut, reminds me of Debbie Blair (I know thats not her last name but you get it) for some reason.
I love the new do. It is so cute. I bet it is a lot cooler now that summer is here.
Cute and fun for summer!
LOVE the haircut, so fun!! you look great! and looks like you guys are havin' a great summer!!
yeah, I posted it on the website and then decided I should copy and paste it on my blog to save me some time!! haha! You are welcome to come visit when ever you want!! Aaron and Jayme are coming this weekend to get their puppies and staying Friday night. Other than that... we've got nothin planned! Would be fun!
What ever happened to your California trip?
Love the haircut!
Post a Comment