Ok so finally I've got a few minutes to sit down and share what's been going on around here! Let me just cut to the chase... and there's a ton of pics.
Tyler turned 4 this month! FOUR! (Sure does make me feel old.) We had a "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" birthday party for him, and even though he was the only boy- he had a blast!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!!!
All the kids figured out how to use the kazoos! It was loud but fun!
And even Jill enjoyed her cake!
Totally cute.
Bubbles were fun! I forgot how much even I like them!
his comment was "Is that all the presents?"
And Tyler was lucky enough to get to start preschool on his bday too! He only gets to go one day a week for now, but he loves it. And to make it even better, on his first day his class took a fieldtrip to the bowling alley! Lucky kid! He liked the bowling but said the bus ride was way too long. Here's a pic of him getting ready to leave for school. Why can't he just smile normally? I couldn't get him to not make this face!
Then we took a trip to AZ! Sad Cameron couldn't come, he had tests to take. And bigtime bummer that he couldn't come to Mexico with us for the third time. He's never been, poor guy. We drove down with Kam and her two kids Chloe and Delilah. (I'm totally sold on their van- Toyota Sienna- and am definitely gonna look into it as our next car.) The kids really weren't too bad in the car! A lot better than I expected. So Kam dropped us off at my parents house in Cottonwood, and then we drove down to stay at my sister Jenni's house for a few days. Then Jenni and her daughter, Ava, and my family (minus Cameron), and my parent's family (minus Lesli and Kati), went to Rocky Point, Mexico for 5 days! It was a beautiful, well needed vacation. Just would've been better if Cameron could've been there!
They had a blast playing in the tide pools.
Cute cousins- Tyler and Ava.
And I know nobody likes their own pics in a swimsuit but I just had to post this one! This is my sis Jenni, and she looks beautiful! She's the cutest 7 month prego girl I know, and I LOVE her swimsuit! Just had to show everyone. (You can thank me later Jenni!)
(The following pics I snagged from Jenni's blog. Her pics were so much better than mine!)
Eating the best tacos in the world in town! So delicious!
So here's another pic of them together. Love this one!
Thanks so much Mom and Dad for letting us tag along on the trip! I had a blast and know the kids loved it too. You guys always spoil us!
Then it was back home to Utah! And boy were we glad to get home. The kids missed their dad, and me too of course. Unfortunately its off to AZ again next week for Kati's wedding. Not really looking forward to the trip again (but I am looking forward to Kati's wedding).
It was nice to get back into a routine! Back to our house, back to our life, and back to the gym! (Yep- I'm still training for that maration. I get to run 17 miles this Saturday- yikes!)
So most days when we get back from the gym we make fruit smoothies. They are healthy and the kids love them, so we have them a lot!
Here's a cute pic of Ty and Jill drinking their smoothies...
Then it was back home to Utah! And boy were we glad to get home. The kids missed their dad, and me too of course. Unfortunately its off to AZ again next week for Kati's wedding. Not really looking forward to the trip again (but I am looking forward to Kati's wedding).
It was nice to get back into a routine! Back to our house, back to our life, and back to the gym! (Yep- I'm still training for that maration. I get to run 17 miles this Saturday- yikes!)
So most days when we get back from the gym we make fruit smoothies. They are healthy and the kids love them, so we have them a lot!
Here's a cute pic of Ty and Jill drinking their smoothies...
5 comments:
Its always nice when you finally have time to blog. I saw your mom at conference and told her can't wait to see you at the wedding. Its nice to see you and your family growing. Well we will see you in April.....
I'm so glad that we were able to come to Tyler's birthday party! Call me soon so we can hang out!
I could kill you for putting that pic of me up on your blog!!! I can't believe you did that!! Your so gross! Ugh... revenge will come, you just wait!
haha
Your two kids are so dang cute drinkin those fruit smoothies! Can't wait to see you guys again this coming weekend! have a safe trip! Love ya!
SO GREAT meeting up with you at the ice cram shop...lets do it again!!!! I am glad I got to see you since we will be crossing paths. Your FAM always has so much FUN together!!! Happy 4th Tyler!!! Thanks for playing trains with my buds!
that would be a cream shop ha ha ha
Post a Comment