Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Who Dunnit?



Here's what we did to celebrate Valentine's Day this year! We had a murder mystery party last Friday (the 13th), themed "Class of '54". It was a 5-year high school reunion, and our good friend and famous music artist, Rock N. Roley, was found dead! It was super fun, and turns out Gerrit was the murderer. We did another one of these a few years ago and loved it, so had to do another one. I'd recommend them to anyone for a fun adult get-together! It went kind of late, 11:30pm - wow- I'm so weak, but was fun to have some kid-less time with everyone. Thanks for coming guys! I seriously had a blast!

DELBERT TOYDES (Mike) and DIERDRE C. DEUCER (Kati)


PRISCILLA E. TEENE (Kam) and CALVIN Q. LAYDER (Gerrit)
I think I speak for everyone when I say no party would be the same without Gerrit!

RICHARD C. ALCITRENT (Cameron) and EVELYN C. LEIGH (Wendi)


PENELOPE LOFER (Sara) and JOSEPH K. AWLEDGE (Mark)
Best quote of the night: "I'll give you something to suck on!" -Mark Suman

I was really excited for these milkshake glasses we rented from Fuddruckers for the night! Cameron makes the best chocolate-banana shakes ever- seriously.

(Adrian- we really missed you! Wish you were there!)

And a few days ago, my sis brought Jill a couple new birds (thanks mom!), since she chews the eyes off of them we go through them pretty quickly. So here's a pic with her and all her best friends. Super cute. (Sleepy face- getting ready to go to the gym at 7:30am.)


10 comments:

Suman Family said...

that looks like so much fun! wish we could've been there. the last party was a lot of fun too! everyone's costumes look great! and i agree - gerrit should always be invited to the parties!

Anonymous said...

did you get some surgery on that upper part?????hehe

Wendi said...

just some temporary implants for the night!

dana said...

What a fun party! And seriously, Gerrit makes every party more fun that it should be.

JenniRice said...

haha! Love the costumes! That sounds like so much fun! I've been wanting to do another one of these for a while too!... Maybe when this semester is over... homework is a killer! ugh...
And Jilly is so cute! Even with her sleepy face! She looks like she's got that "smile for the camera" down pretty good... just like her cousin Ava! haha! Too cute! I miss her!

Saunja said...

That party looks like it was a lot of fun! It's so fun when everyone gets so into it!

Amber said...

How come I am never invited?

Wendi said...

Aw! Amber I love you girl! Hey, so we wanna come swim at your place this weekend. I think Tyler and Jill need something super fun like that. Call me if its okay and we can pick a time!

Sara said...

Thanks so much for hosting and preparing the mystery dinner! We had such a blast and it was so great to get out. We got home just in time before our sitter got their car booted!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

LOVE Murder mystery dinners...come back to Cottonwood and lets do it!