Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Day at the Point

This last week Cameron's Mom came into town to play for a day. It was so fun to have her visit, even though it was only a short time. Hopefully next time it will be longer! The kids love their Grandma Mimi so much!

We spent most of the day at Thanksgiving Point (we recently bought a season pass- super awesome deal!). We started at Farm Country. They have the cutest little farm that was perfect for the kids.


(Both Ty and Jill loved the pony rides. They are free with admission!)

They had a great time climbing in the little jail and dance-hall that were built.

Cute little Jill in her
big-girl panties (yes we are potty-training and it's going pretty well!)

Then we went to the dinosaur museum. We've been here quite a few times, but it never gets old for the kids. I love it because they just run around, and I feel it's a bit educational (I know I'm a nerd). But this is their favorite part...

... the erosion table.
Although I'm not sure who enjoys it more the kids or Cameron!

Cute family pic that I want to frame.

Jill about to be eaten by the ginormous shark.

It was such a fun day! After the Point we went to Smokehouse Pizza & BBQ for dinner with a coupon from restaurant.com (saved us $25!), and it was super tasty! Thanks Terry for coming up to see us! We loved it and the kids are super excited to come stay with you in a couple weeks! I just realized I didn't get any pics with you in them- will definitely remedy that when we come down to AZ!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah the potty training stage, Shasta is training Julia right now to... fun fun

the bates motel said...

that looks like a way fun place to take the kids. maybe we'll have to check it out when we come to ut this summer. and fun that your potty training jill. i swear savvy was ready a few months ago and i wasn't and now i think we've missed the boat! anyway, hope your marathon training is going well. isn't it in like 2 or 3 weeks? good luck!

Maran said...

Umm...Wendi, you need to call me back;) I can't believe you guys are already potty training Jill. What a big girl!!

Terry Hummel said...

I had a great time, too! The kids are sooooo cute and fun! So are their parents.