Friday, May 29, 2009
Ready to run!
So no pics in this post, just me venting my nerves! Aaahh!! We just got to San Diego a few hours ago, and I've spent the last hour going over the coming events in the next 48-hours. We've got a busy day tomorrow! And I can't believe it's here! The marathon is in two days! TWO DAYS! Actually, less than that. 31 hours until I have to be at the starting line! We have to be there at 5am. Not looking forward to that, but I'm sure I'll be too anxious to care when the time comes. I'll let you know how I do! I'm pretty sure I can finish, but my goal is to finish in less than 5 hours. My dad is running it with me, so the support will be nice to have the support. Hopefully we are able to run next to eachother the whole time. Thanks everyone for your encouragement and support! It really helps and motivates me a ton! I'll be sure to let you know how it goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hieee! so excited for you! good luck. can't wait to hear how it goes!
Good Luck, make sure you go to the rest room before you start because I am almost positive there are no trees that are as dead as in AZ. hehe you'll do fine...
Hey tell your sister to put pictures of Miley on her blog haven't seen her yet..Katie getting big?
Post a Comment