Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Terrible TWO's!

Jill had her 2nd bday in June! Wow how time has flown with her. I swear every day she is growing up even more. And I'm not talking about her height! It's her ATTITUDE! This little girl is no angel, not any more! She is Miss Sassy, all the time. You sure couldn't tell it by this pic though...

Even though I didn't want to do anything huge for her bday, we had to do something right? So we went to Jump On It, a super fun trampoline place that the kids love. (And man is it a workout!)Then we took cupcakes and juice boxes to the park to meet a couple friends to play!
(Tyler, Jill, Chloe, and Eden.)And ever since she opened this present, I swear she puts on these clothes every day. She LOVES to dress up! The skirt and shoes are her fav, then the clip-on earrings and purse. Cute little girl.
Happy bday sweetie! We love you so much and are so happy you are part of our little family- even though you make me wanna pull my hair out at the grocery store! You can always be my little baby!

2 comments:

Mike and Kati Kleinman said...

Holy cow! This is not the jill I remember... this little girl looks to old! When are you going to bring them to AZ to visit?

Maran said...

I feel ya. Hannah is also in the terrible twos. Jill is such a cutie! I'm excited to be living right down stairs from you!