We love carving pumpkins! But the kids weren't really into it this year. And I don't think they will be next year. Maybe in 3 or 4 years? So this year, they watched the Garfield Halloween Special. Cameron says it will be a new Halloween tradition in our house.

So while they enjoyed their TV dinners, we did this...

Carly got pretty into it.

And you can tell Colin is concentrating hard with that tongue sticking out.
(Cameron does it too.)

On Halloween night, we thought it would be fun to take the kids to the cemetery to take a few pics. Unfortunately we got there about 30 minutes after the good light left. So these are a couple of the only shots that weren't blurry.


Then trick-or-treating! The kids got the hang of it real fast. And although Jill's little candy purse got real heavy, she would never let me carry it for her. What a trooper.

Jilli and her friend Hannah (who lives downstairs from us), in their cute little purple costumes!

I love Halloween! And I've decided that I love making the kids costumes too. Maybe next year if I make them early enough I can make something for me and Cameron too!
So while they enjoyed their TV dinners, we did this...
Carly got pretty into it.
And you can tell Colin is concentrating hard with that tongue sticking out.
(Cameron does it too.)
On Halloween night, we thought it would be fun to take the kids to the cemetery to take a few pics. Unfortunately we got there about 30 minutes after the good light left. So these are a couple of the only shots that weren't blurry.
Then trick-or-treating! The kids got the hang of it real fast. And although Jill's little candy purse got real heavy, she would never let me carry it for her. What a trooper.
Jilli and her friend Hannah (who lives downstairs from us), in their cute little purple costumes!
I love Halloween! And I've decided that I love making the kids costumes too. Maybe next year if I make them early enough I can make something for me and Cameron too!
5 comments:
Those costumes are really cute Wendi! Did you make those costumes?!?!?! Wow! Good Job!
looks like you guys had fun! and again great job on the costumes! wish i was that crafty. can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!
Aww.. cute cute kids. Can't wait to see you all for Mexico!
WHATEVER...your pictures look so cute! Those are some very intense pumpkin carving faces from Carly and Colin...ha ha.
I'm still impressed by your sewing abilities.
ooooh I LOVE carly's new hair color ALOT!!! What a cute idea for cemetery pictures for Halloween! Did you notice in the witch one the gravestone says...sorensen ha ha ha
Post a Comment