Valentine's Day this year was fun! The weather was sunny and only slightly chilly, so we headed to SLC to cruise the Gateway and visit Temple Square.
Enjoyed playing around the fountain and
enjoyed some delicious Ben & Jerry's ice cream.
Yum!

Enjoyed playing around the fountain and
enjoyed some delicious Ben & Jerry's ice cream.
Yum!


Went inside the Visitor's Center and Tabernacle. Temple square is always nice, but so much nicer when its not crowded with thousands of people.

4 comments:
Oh those pictures turned out so good. You definately need to print the one off of tyler and jill by the water. They are SO cute!
And I'm glad you finally put up a post. Way to go over-achiever.
I LOVE that last picture of Tyler and Jill. It's one of the cutest things I've ever seen!
mmmm ice cream
I hope Tyler is having a happy birthday! Cute pictures!!
Post a Comment