Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Angels... yeah right.

I've been meaning to post these for over a month, and I know everyone has seen most of them, but they are just too dang cute to not put on my blog. Plus, if I ever get around to making a blog-book, then these are gonna need to be in there. So here's the cutest pics ever taken of my kids! Our friend Camille was in town visiting, and was nice enough to come over and shoot my crazy kids. She did an amazing job.
You guys should check out her website here.
She is incredible.














You'd never guess that Jill peed in her panties half way through, and we had to change skirts. Or that Tyler's face was beat red from running around and laughing so hard. I love my kids. Aren't they just the cutest?

Thanks again Camille. You rock.

4 comments:

the bates motel said...

super cute pics! you all look great. your kids both look so old! glad you guys had such a fun ca trip too. i'm glad we got to play for a few days.

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome pics thanks for sharing, when is the next one due???? lol

Taralee said...

Look and you and the new post!
All of those pictures are so cute. I never really realized much they look like you. Both of them have your eyes.
I thought the costume change (on Jill's behalf) was planned...both outfits are darling.

dana said...

ADORABLE! Very cute, Everyone!