hard for him too. The kids went to bed hours ago, and I've been trying to spend time getting familiar with this whole blog-thing. Cameron works so hard, and is doing so well. I'm so proud of him for the sacrifices he makes every day. I know he does it all for our family. This summer will be so nice- to be able to spend hours and hours with him. And I'm pretty sure he'll enjoy the break too!The other day we spent forever trying to get our house as clean as we could. We had a guy come and take a virtual tour of our house to put online so people can see it. Ever since then, I've tried super hard to keep my house as clean, and it's been so nice! So just in case anyone wants to look at our cute house, here's the link...
www.itouraccess.com/398n_700e/itouraccess_398n_700e.html . This has been our home for the past 2 years, and I'll admit it's grown on me. The floorplan is a bit inconvenient, but it's worked well enough for us. As excited as I am to leave, a part of me will definitely miss this place.
3 comments:
wendi...this I understand and i'm sorry! at least you know that he's getting a great education and will leave with a great, stable job which is so awesome. i'm looking forward to a fun summer with a husband too!
Wendi...I know your mom is excited to have you all here for the summer. Maybe we can schedule some scrapbooking time. I have some really exciting new things I have been trying out. Good luck with selling your house. I really thought you had moved into the apartments Cameron was managing.
Wendi, your house is adorable! Seriously, you've done a great job decorating it. I feel like I walked into IKEA on your virtual tour :).
Bummer you have to sell it? For some reason I thought you were living in apartments.
And I hear you on the husband thing. Casey's been working full-time and going to school at night. It makes the days seem long. But I'm glad we're doing now rather than down the road!
Post a Comment