Yesterday, the weather was beautiful! A perfect 74 degrees! So we spent some time outside playing and being goofy. Cameron had his first final yesterday morning, and he decided to take the rest of the day off from studying, since that's all he'll be doing until his finals are over on Wednesday. We sure had fun all playing together. It's good to let loose once ina while and be carefree. I don't do it enough! But it's those little moments that make it all worthwhile. Here are some pics we took in the backyard...
ty running...
tyler bringing mom a flower...
flying jilli...
crazy mom...
mom 'n jill...
And I'm not sure if you all know, but we taught Tyler baby sign language when he was little. His first sign was "dog" and he did this at 11 months. I truely think this is one reason why he began talking so early, and why his vocabulary has always been so good. Anyways, we're doing the same with Jill. And here's her first sign, at 9 1/2 months...
6 comments:
Cute pictures! Isn't this weather great? My boys have been outside more than they've been in, it seems. Of course, it's supposed to rain and snow tomorrow and Monday. Booooooo! Hope Jill gets those teeth through and feels better soon.
Ugh. I'm so sorry for your sleepless nights. It's like you have a newborn again...and I can empathize with that sleep schedule.
Cute pics. I love "jill eating the house". Cute.
you guys are so cute. it looks like you're having fun with the nice weather. we are coming to utah this week! we'll be down in provo on thursday and sunday. are you still going to be around? we want to see you guys!
yeah we'll be here! give us a call so we can get together!
Flying Jill! So cute!
Hi Wendi! I'm so glad you have a blog! We'll have to keep in touch.
hello i didn't know you guys had a blog! i feel left out of the loop! i noticed on dana's blog your link! where have i been i guess. sounds like you guys are doing good though! crazy about tyler's teeth. i wonder how many cavities carter has! maybe we need to take him to the dentist soon! poor jill and her teething too! i hate when they have to go thru pain. k well good luck w/ the move to az! you guys will have to come kick it in gilbert sometime w/ us!
Post a Comment