Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sunday pics

We got home from church today and thought it'd be fun to just take a bunch of pictures. It's not too often that Cameron and I are both in the pic. We had fun posing and trying to make our angles good. Some turned out pretty good- at least we think so. It brought back memories of taking our engagement photos. Sure was fun! Then two of my sisters, Lesli and Emeli, came out and joined us. So here ya go!



3 comments:

Scott said...

You guys are a cute couple:)

JenniRice said...

Great pics Wendi! Your so freakin beautiful!

Stockbridge Family said...

I love you guys! What's your guys phone number? I am trying to plan stuff for Brandon's birthday... which is in a couple weeks, we may even do a joint party with Jared Westover to, possibly in phoenix at the point south mountain... shhhh, keep it on the "DL"... Your such are seriously the perfect couple:=)