Friday, October 9, 2009

Back to School

You know, summer is lots of fun. We really had a great one! But BOY was I ready for school to start! I absolutely love the schedule that comes along with it! Up at 7, leave at 8, gym at 8:30, and BAM- the day is started nice and early! LOVE IT! So. PLUS!... It's Cameron's LAST YEAR! Woohoo! Wow I have been waiting a long time for this year. I know a year sounds like a long time, but really... a year? We've been here in Provo for 4 years already! What's ONE more year?! It's nothing, that's what. So here we go! Last school year in Provo!

Tyler and his new friend, Ethan (who we take with us to school every day).


Ty examining one of his class pets.


Making new friends outside!


And of course, had to get a pic on the train.



No comments: