Monday, October 12, 2009

Canon Rebel XS

GOOD NEWS! We FINALLY got a new camera! Woohoo! I have been dying for one for a super long time. And thanks to my parents for chipping in for my bday coming up, Cameron finally caved and said we could get one. So THANKS SOOO MUCH! We got a Canon Rebel XS. Beautiful. So I have been taking pictures like crazy. After going through and deleting a few, I had a total of 467 pics in the last three days! Ha! Never knew I could take that many photos! I guess its way more fun when you have a camera that can actually take good pictures. I absolutely LOVE it! So, I might be a little more excited to post on my blog. I think I'm a little "picture-happy", and fear it might last a while. Sorry everyone!

So. After making our exciting purchase, we headed straight to Thanksgiving Point - Farm Country. It was so much fun shooting the kids. Click click click! I have a TON to learn about taking pics and my new camera, but there's no where better to start than at the beginning, right? So here are some of the shots from our first day...


Gosh, I love this guy.
Aint's he a hottie!?


And this dude was begging me to take a picture of him.







And this guy actually posed for me!


Can't go anywhere without her best friend.



After we got in the car, Tyler was very upset that we weren't going to the Dinosaur Museum too. Poor kid. Just had to snap a shot of it.


After we got home, Jill opened some candy we had gotten earlier from a bday party. All she wanted was the suckers. And apparently she couldn't wait to eat them one at a time!


Yes. That is THREE suckers.


New cameras are SOOO much fun!

5 comments:

Ben and Camille said...

that's an awesome camera! congrats! that'll be SO much fun!

Anonymous said...

You need to send her pic into one of those contest...

Taralee said...

WOW! oh WOW! You are totally going to take some family pictures for us.
That camera is awesome! Happy Birthday to you.

teresa said...

Woohoo -- awesome pictures! And I'm sure not ALL the credit goes to the camera. Some of it comes from the person doing all the clicking!

Cooper and Alex have the Dino-Mite shirts too. Love them!

JenniRice said...

haha, I LOVE that picture of Jill with the three suckers! SO cute... Silly Girl...
I have to admit, I am a little jealous... I too have wanted an awesome new camera for quite some time now... I have always loved taking pictures! I'm even considering photography classes... but I'm gunna have to wait til Miley gets a little bigger I think. And of course til I get a decent camera...
Congrats! Sounds fun fun fun!