Sept 12th of this year was definitely a good one. Much better than last year, that's for sure. (But that's a whole other story.) Cameron was a boyscout and planned a great night up in SLC with just me and him. And I loved it! What girl doesn't love to be wined and dined?!
I do, that's for sure.

Waiting to be seated at our dinner reservations. Bambara. I definitely recommend this restaurant- very elegant and delish! I even had calamari for the first time, and loved it!

Outside our hotel, Hotel Monaco.
The happy couple. Six years down. And an eternity to go! I can't wait!

I do, that's for sure.
Waiting to be seated at our dinner reservations. Bambara. I definitely recommend this restaurant- very elegant and delish! I even had calamari for the first time, and loved it!
Outside our hotel, Hotel Monaco.
The happy couple. Six years down. And an eternity to go! I can't wait!
5 comments:
Congrats! You area cute pair!
Congrats! Aaron and I went to Bambara on our first anniversary. It was amazing! Glad you guys had a good time!
Wow! Six years! Time flies, doesn't it? You look really hot in your cute little outfit and red lipstick!!
It seems like yesterday we were at the Mesa Temple watching you guys get sealed. Isn't it going to be wonderful when were in Heaven and time takes forever. I can't wait. See ya up there.....
ow ow! You look like a hot mama!
it's about time you post the pictures.
Post a Comment