Ew. I hated going through that with Hannah. I still wish that she would take naps. It's either have a cranky child for part of the day or have your child stay up really late. Either one blows chunks;)
Oh sad...poor little Jill. She looks so worn out. She loved her naps. I guess it's worth the fight to have her sleep all the way through the night...from 7 to 7.
4 comments:
we're nearing that point with Owen and it freaks me out.
But it's either that....or he's up till 10pm each night. UGH.
When does kindergarten start?
Ew. I hated going through that with Hannah. I still wish that she would take naps. It's either have a cranky child for part of the day or have your child stay up really late. Either one blows chunks;)
Well then I say its time for "ANOTHER ONE".
Oh sad...poor little Jill. She looks so worn out. She loved her naps. I guess it's worth the fight to have her sleep all the way through the night...from 7 to 7.
Post a Comment